account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

I cant delete read only contact

Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: I cant delete read only contact

@Sams033 

The more info that you provide the easier it'll be to help you, how are you trying to delete the contact?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I tried to delete from phonebook and google id. It is only one perticular contact but this contact doesnt see in phonebook and google id nor whatsapp etc.. When i dial this perticular number it shows name but it is not exist in any app. And one thing the other all contact are show like ( mobile - corner side ) but this number ( custom - corner side) how can i delete this..

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem so would live someone to help us. 

Thanks