account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to hide sim 1&2 icons Xperia Z3 Dual

SOLVED
Adept
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

How to hide sim 1&2 icons Xperia Z3 Dual

I've Xperia Z3 Dual D6633 lollipop 5.0.2.
How to hide sim 1&2 icons from status bar and save more space for other app like player, WiFi, alarm, calendar...?????
I turned off the battery status with stamina and percentage of battery cause of overcrowded status bar!! 😐
So I have to use during battery saver pro battery indicator instead of Sony(it's just a little circle with percentage).

Anyway to hide 1&2 icons??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to hide sim 1&2 icons Xperia Z3 Dual

@akaii

It has been asked before, there doesn't seem to be an option to hide it, perhaps if you use a third party launcher. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@akaii

It has been asked before, there doesn't seem to be an option to hide it, perhaps if you use a third party launcher. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thanks @uliwooly! Sorry I can't found it with forum search tool.
Third-party launcher like what?
"Go", ""Apus", "Halo",... Or what? Is it tested or a suggestion?
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@akaii

I don't have this phone so I can't test it myself, sorry 

Highlighted
Adept
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thanks
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Anytime