account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

How to get back email from Trash?

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

How to get back email from Trash?

My Tablet is Z3.

I am using build-in mail client.

I accidently deleted a email and I can see it in "Trash" folder.  Although, I can view email content in "Trash", I want to move it back to "Inbox".  How to get back this email?

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to get back email from Trash?

Hi @boomboom

You can move the email back to your inbox by following these steps:

Long press on the email you wish to move, this will select it. 

Once it is selected you should be presented with a trash can icon and a folder icon in the top right corner of the screen you are on. 

Tap on the folder icon, you can select from here what folder you would like to move the email to. In this case, you can select inbox.

Let me know if you have any problems Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.