account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to Hide Cell Information From Notification Bar

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

How to Hide Cell Information From Notification Bar

After updating my Xperia Z3+ to 7.1.1 android version. I can't hide the "Cell information" notification from my notification bar.

There is no "block all" option for this notification.

I have to "force stop" the application everytime I restart my phone.

Is there another way to get rid of this cell info notification?

Is Sony going to publish an update?

5 REPLIES 5
Regular
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to Hide Cell Information From Notification Bar

sim existe uma maneira simples e rápida entrar em configurações depois aplicativo depois aplicações do sistema depois serviços de chamadas depois limpar dados de chamada

yes there is a simple and quick way to enter settings after application after system applications then call services then clear call data

GT

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I translated your reply to see what you said. It worked, but after a phone restart, it still appears.

I think we have to learn to live with this sign Grinning Face

Thanks for your comment Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Esqueci de dizer esse detalhe que quando vc reinicia volta mas em quanto não reiniciar desaparece. Mas se esse aparelho tivesse só esse problema estaria bom mas é um péssimo aparelho em menos de um ano aparece inúmeros problemas, foi o dinheiro mais mal dado que dei em um smartphone.

I forgot to say this detail when you restart it but when it does not restart it disappears. But if this device had only this problem would be good but it is a terrible device in less than a year appears numerous problems, was the most bad money given that I gave a smartphone.

GT

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Yes, you're right. I'm happy with my Sony Xperia Phone. This was just an annoying problem for me after an update, but it's OK for now.

Thanks Slightly smiling Face

Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

This worked for my Sony Xperia XZ1, Android 8.0 Oreo

Step 1, option A (long route)

open Settings

open Apps and Notifications

open Configure Notifications

open Notifications

select the Menu icon (3 vertical dots at top right), select Show System

scroll down to and open Cell Information

Step1, option B (short route)

long press Cell Information notification (or half-swipe left or right to expose and select settings gear)

select MORE SETTINGS (note this is still in the notification area)

Step 2

under Categories, open Cell Information

open Importance

select Low / No sound or visual interruption