account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Forgotten pattern on my lock screen on xperia z3

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Forgotten pattern on my lock screen on xperia z3

hi

i forget my screen lock pattern so i tried a lot of ways did not work try protection by experia it give me find my phone i try it and lock the phone i have the google account but they did not send me any information

i want to opek it without losing data on it

please answer me is there any way befor i go to the final way and make factory rest

many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Forgotten pattern on my lock screen on xperia z3

Hi @lolo88, I'm really sorry to hear that. 

We do not have another way around this I'm sorry to say, if you have forgotten the password for the lock screen you will be needed to factory reset your phone. Also the possibility to create a backup on your data is not possible. 

To factory reset your phone you can also reinstall the software through our problem Xperia Companion, you can find a step by step guide here.

Let me know if i can help you more here. 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.