account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

ERROR - capacity for NFC services full

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: ERROR - capacity for NFC services full

@tj2312 wrote:

You might be able to check what the status of NFC is in USB Debugging.

You'll need to connect the phone to a PC in ADB mode.

Once you connect in adb in a command prompt, command lines are

Adb shell

Dumpsys nfc

That should print out the NFC state

NFC.PNG

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Visitor
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Can someone help? I also keep getting this dialogue box. I also did not install any banking app. Virus scan is clear.
Regular
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Guys, are you all using Xpieria Z3 Dual SIM?

Visitor
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

I using Xperia aquas A4
Visitor
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Sorry I mean M4
Highlighted
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I'm having the same problem on my Xperia z5 compact.  I had a replacement phone and that's doing the same instantly.  No banking apps installed and nfc turned off. I have done a software reinstall which worked for about 2 weeks. O am also getting people complain that they can't hear me properly on a phone call. But when I move the phone to the other ear, tilting the phone they can then hear me ok. People can't hear me properly on speaker phone either.  I can't find a solution anywhere.....  Seems as if loads of people have this issue.  One more thing, my phone will no longer charge on original charger but works on a Nokia charger.  Please help