account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Does Z3+ supports fast charging / Quick Charge?

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Does Z3+ supports fast charging / Quick Charge?

I am planning to Buy Sony but I am confused between Z3+ Dual and Z5 Dual.

I wish to know the following,

If Z3+ Dual supports Quick Charge feature and 

Is screen mirroring option available in the above mentioned devices, in which we can play a movie on Sony Bravia TV using wifi?

4 REPLIES 4
Adviser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Does Z3+ supports fast charging / Quick Charge?

Yes, the Z3 plus supports Qualcomm quick charge 2.0.  You will need a charger that supports it, and in some regions Sony does not provide one in the box. And yes, screen mirroring is supported on the Z3 plus.   

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Muneeb0210,

As @philg122789 said, Xperia Z3+ Dual and Z5 Dual does support quick charging with Qualcomms Quick Charge 2.0 standard. You can for example use the Sony Quick Charger, UCH-10.

Both devices also support screen mirroring with a compatible TV. To enable it go to, Settings > Device connection > Screen mirroring

Let us know if there is anything else you are wondering about.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Mean,there have sale sony quick charger +2.0 at shop?and what mean quick charge at speciation on sony xperia z3+ did need to buy some charger for use it?..

Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

And where can i check for inside my phone setting that my phone was support quick charge 2.0 sony xperia z3+?