account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Countdown function

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Countdown function

The countdown mini app works normaly. Seems even odder. 

The set time dialogue is the same. When i use the mini app the sound works normaly but the screen stays locked. When I use the normal one the opposite...

Thank you guys,

I would still need to fix it. It bothers me. And I a brand new unit... 

Out of topic: is it worth upgrading to 5.0 

The battery drain scares me

Emperor
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

The battery will drain faster the first few days, but it will be ok after, a suggestion, update to lollipop and then re-install it, it smooth things out faster

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

I tested more and the issue appears only when the screen is locked and inactive. If I touch power button and do not unlock the screen the app will function normally.
Commissioner
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

I went to Sony shop and had the phone examined by a technician who confirmed is a 4.4.4 bug for this model and "warmly" advised to upgrade to 5.0.2.

Lollipop is still love hate so if the battery life is an issue I'll skip it for now.

I really appreciate your input guys!

Cheers

View solution in original post