account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Close all apps button missing Xperia Z3

SOLVED
Message 71 of 87
Message 71 of 87

Re: Missing close all option

There are no follow up updates released for Z3 Dual after Lollipop update, so sadly no Z3 Dual has the "Close All" button implemented untill the moment. Hopefully Sony would take a look at this phone soon.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 72 of 87
Message 72 of 87

further camera widget is also missing in quick launch

Screenshot.jpg

Adept
Message 73 of 87
Message 73 of 87

Close or clear all apps button is missing in Xperia Z3

It starts when i update my xperia Z3 dual to lollipop 5.0.2
And suddenly the clear button of the recent apps disappeared.. But when i check my girlfriend phone which is xperia Z2 by the way i found it exist in the same update of my device 5.0.2 but in my device it doesn't exist..
How come its in Z2 but not in Z3?
Amr ElSherif
Emperor
Message 74 of 87
Message 74 of 87

Re: Close or clear all apps button is missing in Xperia Z3

@XxXxXxX

It is on the Z3, check with PCC if there's a new update

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 75 of 87
Message 75 of 87

@immifraax You said camera icon is missing. Have you tried to enable quick launch in camera settings?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 76 of 87
Message 76 of 87

Re: Close all apps button missing Xperia Z3

Hope Sony will fix the close recent app in the coming update, as I was surprised to see in my Z1 lollipop update and not present in Z3 dual.
Emperor
Message 77 of 87
Message 77 of 87

@robertavarghese

It is there, you probably have an early lollipop update, check with PCC 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 78 of 87
Message 78 of 87

uliwooly there is not updates available for my device
There is nothing 😑
Amr ElSherif
Emperor
Message 79 of 87
Message 79 of 87

@XxXxXxX

Then like any other update, you have two options

wait for the new update to be approved and released in your country or approved by your carrier/network

or 

manually update your phone 

Message 80 of 87
Message 80 of 87

I check it with pcc but there are no update available, then I did a repair but no luck. My phone has the built number 23.1.1.E.0.1
Which built number has it....and region, I don't mind to try it with flashtool.
Thanks