account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Cannot pull down status bar

Forum Legend
Message 91 of 159
Message 91 of 159

Re: screen touch not working after updated android 6.0

can you try to go to Diagnostics? or boot in safe mode?

try to perform a factory data reset and then software repair using Xperia Companion.. just one more time.

if still not fixed I suggest you have your phone checked at your local service center Local support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
One time poster
Message 92 of 159
Message 92 of 159

Re: Cannot pull down status bar

Have same problem here, but i've realized that I just can pull down the status bar easier when I slide it from the sony logo (the center of the phone's screen)
Learner
Message 93 of 159
Message 93 of 159

i wonder how can Sony sell their product if this problem can not be solved.

Emperor
Message 94 of 159
Message 94 of 159

@vutk42

have you contacted your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 95 of 159
Message 95 of 159

@uliwooly
I have just called them, they ask me to pay in this case. Why i must spend my money if this is not my fault.
Emperor
Message 96 of 159
Message 96 of 159

@vutk42

This seems to be a hardware issue rather than software, there's nothing I can suggest here

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 97 of 159
Message 97 of 159

Sorry, if I disturb..
I have problems with SE Xperia Z3, which can not slide down the status bar, thus making the full app notifications in my xperia. If my auto rotate into landscape, status bar notifications can I lower down.

After I find in many forums to review a similar problem to what I experienced, I do not get troubleshooting.

To that end I hope my problem can be resolved properly, because the device xperia I never experienced any physical impact during use. Can be seen if you please look at it, or can I make right in the form of a more detailed video.

For Sony Xperia Z3 that I use:
Model Number: D6653
Android Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow

I'm waiting for positive response, thank you very much for your attention.

Visitor
Message 98 of 159
Message 98 of 159

Where's the admin?
How to solve this problem issue for Xperia Z3?

Hello ... are you there?

Visitor
Message 99 of 159
Message 99 of 159

I, ve upgraded Sony z3 to android 6 and no pull down menu! Lollipop worked fine for me 3 years and reinstalling system after system update didn't helped....
One time poster
Message 100 of 159
Message 100 of 159

drop-down notification menu and app icon removal not working in home screen

After installing the new version, the drop-down notification menu cannot open in home screen, but do in lock screen.

When removing app icons in home screen, the top of the screen simply cannot detect the icons.  Removing widgets works fine though.

What's more, my phone would automatically reboot sometimes and an app which works in the past can't work now.

I have tried reinstall the new version once, but nothing has changed.  And it even wasted me a lot of time to reset everything and reinstall my apps because xperia companion could not restore all data sucessfully...

I now just want to reinstall the old version, which works really well.  How can I do that?