account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera focusing problem

Emperor
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Camera focusing problem

@Shuvocasanova

You will have to contact your Local support or use flashtool/xperiafirm

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Camera Performance

In which android version does sony xperia z3 performs best?

Emperor
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Re: Camera Performance

@Shuvocasanova

You have a hardware issue that has to be addressed by your Local support, downgrading the phone won't fix this. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Ok
One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Re: Camera Performance

I know this is a very old thread, but Sony did have software problems back in 2016. Back then I had a Xperia Z3+, and it had problems focusing. I had it repaired by my local repair center, and they got it working again. It stopped working the next day, so I tried factory resetting the phone. Viola, the camera was working, but it lasted only a few hours. I probably factory resetted that thing five times, just to get the camera working. I then dropped the phone and broke the digitizer, rendering the phone useless, but that's besides the point.

IoT
Learner
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

I have the same issue on my Xperia M4 Aqua.