account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera focusing problem

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

Camera focusing problem

I have the issue of focusing in Z3 D6653.When I brought any object to camer lens, it's just to focusing. I tried to focus it but just didn't happen anything
I tried to focus manually but nothing happens
15 REPLIES 15
Emperor
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Re: Camera focusing problem

@Shuvocasanova

Based on your past issue

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z3/Water-Resistance-Problem/m-p/1063212

it might be a hardware issue, also check if there are any scratches on the lens.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

Yes there is
Inhabitant
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

But in previous update there was no camera problem. But now in this update this problem is occurring. my build number is 23.4.A.1.232
Emperor
Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

@Shuvocasanova

Perhaps you didn't noticed before and/or the scratch got worse. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

I've been having the same issue since last tuesday (19/01/2016) - the camera focus's on close up pic's but not anything else. it's very blurry and frustrating.

1. 1st image - close up - clear and in focus

DSC_1083[1].JPG

2. 2nd image - a bit further - all blurry

DSC_1085[1].JPG

Emperor
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

@Toppiesevrou

Exactly, it can't focus on far away objects for obvious reasons, the scratched camera lens. There's no other way around, either, contact your Local support or you can repair it yourself but will void the warranty. 

Visitor
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

i find it very strange that the scratches only started making such a big difference in one day. like i said - there was absolutely no problem on Monday last week - Tuesday - blurry.

There was a software update. its just odd.

Emperor
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

@Toppiesevrou

There's nothing else that we can suggest here, this is a hardware issue, and again, perhaps you just noticed the scratches or the scratches got worse. Contact your Local support 

Inhabitant
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

How to rool back to previous update