account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Calendar issue

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Calendar issue

Translation via Google Translate:

It appears on screen: Unfortunately calendar has stopped and unfortunately storage in calendar has stopped. I can not see the calendar on the phone since 11/16/2017 but if everything before this date. However, if I see the entire calendar on the computer and tablet. What can I do to see it also on my Z3? Thank you.

Me aparece en pantalla: Desafortunadamente calendario se ha detenido y Desafortunadamente almacenamiento en calendario se ha detenido. No puedo ver el calendario en el teléfono desde el 16/11/2017 pero si todo lo anterior a esta fecha. Sin embargo si me aparece todo el calendario en el ordenador y tablet. Q puedo hacer para verlo también en mi Z3? Gracias. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Regular
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Calendar issue

Just disable it and install Google Calendar. Sony's calendar on Z3 is full with bugs (ie often empty day in month view, fake alarm settings when sync with Google Calendar and so on)