account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Boot loop Xperia Z3 not booting properly

One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Boot loop Xperia Z3 not booting properly

I have this exact problem... my phone keeps going off after just a few minutes of switching it on. It first started when i was constantly online receiving a lot of messages from WhatsApp and other social media the phone was abnormally becoming hot each time i went online .. I downloaded cooler master and other cooling apps to no avail...and soon the phone problem above started.... plz i spent a lot of money in purchasing that phone hoping to use it for 5 yrs and more ...am only a student i can't raise such money easily...please help me fix this problem so that my money won't go to waste.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Hi @Dennymba,

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about that. Slightly frowning Face

Have you tried the other suggestions in this thread, including the software repair using Xperia Companion?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

I paid $750 for this phone and it barley lasted me one year. I already had this phone replaced because of stupid issues and since my warranty is now up, I dont have much options. I paid $750 for a phone that I thought would last me many years but my old iphone 3 and my old nikon phone is outlasting this junk. I am acually mad because I paid so much money for something that does not work! So if there is a potential problem with the hardware and I need to pay sony to fix it (which it should have never had any problems in the first place) I would need to pay for shipping and pay for the repairs that should never have needed too! So now I am stuck with a flip phone because I sold my old nikon. I sent it to sony two times to get it fixed and replaced when I first got it and now this problem

Learner
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

cannot boot up the phone

I have Sony D6653, It was working well. I was chatting on messenger and downloading an app from google play, Suddenly my phone froozes and sometimes later it automatically show Sony logo and wait for 2 seconds and turns off automatically. Now when I try to power it just vibrate one time and show Sony logo and restart and again same thing. When I pluge in the charger, the red led glows and again same thing. Now please tell me what should i do. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

I've had this problem.

I've tried to repair software using Xperia Companion for a few days, unsuccesfully.

I noticed same water condensation on the memory card when i removed it.

I put the device in a warm place with all the cover totaly open for few days, to evaporate internal water condensation.

I've tried to repair software using Xperia Companion, this time succesfully.