account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Audio volume concerns

SOLVED
Adept
Message 211 of 378
Message 211 of 378

Re: the sound of call is very low

I have the same issue with Z3 and I checked everything single setting. the ringtone volume is set St max and notification volume is set also to max. I chose clear audio+ on but I still miss many calls because of low ringtone which is bearable to be heard when you are very near to the device
Emperor
Message 212 of 378
Message 212 of 378

Re: Xperia Z3 low in call/earpiece and loud speaker volume.

@Adam_Z3 

I'm confused, is it working now?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adept
Message 213 of 378
Message 213 of 378

Thank you for your support. My issue is only with incoming calls sound is low but with videos it is OK. In some cases with YouTube could be low but I don't care.
We did a test few days ago with my phone and anther phone Xperia Z3 but dual, we have called each other one by one, we heard the sound of Noth phones, mine was obviously was so low. We repeat the same test after I did repair my phone exactly 3 times from 3 different computers but I still got the same issue. I need Sony to help as this makes me very angry 😡.
All volumes are set to max and clear audio + is on.
I noticed that when you decrease the ringtone volume down to 70%, you will not hear anything at all.
Highlighted
Message 214 of 378
Message 214 of 378

I do not have anything like that on, when you buy the terminal sounded so strong and luegu me appeared an update and behold update the terminal And since then I can not speak sin helmets What If I do not hear anything, yesterday I actualize the lolipop and I still cob Same Problem , have to do something about it
Sorry about mi english, im from spain
Apprentice
Message 215 of 378
Message 215 of 378

Yes it is 100% fine after the Pc companion repair, Video, audio, notifications, ringtone, call volume, Try atleast 2 times, and if it does not work then definately give it to Sony repairs, eventually i think they should give you a new phone.

Enthusiast
Message 216 of 378
Message 216 of 378

> And since then I can not speak sin helmets

This is a great line.

Learner
Message 217 of 378
Message 217 of 378

Re: notification volume

I just repair the terminal 8 times with pc companion and anything above say is a mobile high-end , I paid € 800 as a fool , good job how many more do you want sony to defraud
Enthusiast
Message 218 of 378
Message 218 of 378

Re: notification volume

Have you tried creating your own ringtone.  Download Audacity (free, on Linux/Windows), load a wav/mp3 files, chose normalise or amplify or whatever to create a loud sound, then copy to your phone and set as the ringtone.  If that's loud enough then the problem is just that the source ringtone files are very quiet (unnormalized).  (Yeah yeah, I know, shouldn't have to do it, $2,000,000 phone etc etc)

Adept
Message 219 of 378
Message 219 of 378

Re: Low ringtones sound for incoming calls and notifications

Uliwooly
I am so sorry but you are wasting our time by directing us to local Xperia Care. They are useless and they do nothing and I think you may know.
This is a Sony issue and Sony must fixed. Since the update on last Dec. 2014 was released and all phones of z3 are so bad (23.1.0.A.77)
Emperor
Message 220 of 378
Message 220 of 378

Re: Low ringtones sound for incoming calls and notifications

@AmroGamal This is a USER based forum, if you want to contact Sony, you have to contact them directly. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)