account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Audio volume concerns

SOLVED
Message 371 of 378
Message 371 of 378

Re: Audio volume concerns

Its true, the thin waterproof layer that coversthe both speakers is the problem
One time poster
Message 372 of 378
Message 372 of 378

Try to reboot your device using the two volumes key and power button at the same time... It works with me
One time poster
Message 373 of 378
Message 373 of 378

Audio volume low

My audio volume through headphones and loud speaker is extremely low even when set to the highest volume. Any ideas?
Message 374 of 378
Message 374 of 378

I hv bought new Xperia z3 plus however Ringtone volume is very low. How can I resolve this issue?
Adept
Message 375 of 378
Message 375 of 378

You can't. That is by design (or by rules for health regulatory)

@uliwooly
Obviously this complains about ringtone volume is just in place.
Can you speak with someone to "crank up" volume for at least 25%?
One time poster
Message 376 of 378
Message 376 of 378

I'm having same problem on my t-mobile Xperia z3
One time poster
Message 377 of 378
Message 377 of 378

hello,

i'm a phone shop owner and its 3. time what its happens. sound volume its really low, nothing seems to work, when you change the loudspeaker from the phone its work like a couple of days after its also broke. maybe its can be the motherboard idk. but sony really make me upset. i'm using they phone from the serie Z. 

good days.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 378 of 378
Message 378 of 378

It is a hardware fault. I got my phone replaced as it is under warranty and the issue has again appeared in the new phone. Sony should recall all the z5 premium. I am afraid my bottom speaker won't be of much use once the phone is out of warranty. In my previous z5 premium the level started dropping and over a month the sound was totally gone. Sony should do something as it is a nuisance to the consumer. The consumer should not settle with a design flaw of the company. Get it fixed. Be the Japanese giant it was and get this issue right. I am a Sony fan and won't give up but if this sabotages my day to day life smartphone experience i will give up. Anyways, i will get my phone replaced again and if the problem comes again when the phone is out of warranty and the company refuses to replace it for free, i will sue.