account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Advertising pop-up ...

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Advertising pop-up ...

Advertising pop-up ...
Hi

Anyone know how to remove advertising that constantly pops up on the screen of my Z3?

Mvh F.

Reklame poppup...

Hei 

Noen som vet hvordan man fjerner reklame som stadig popper opp på skjermen på min Z3?

Mvh F. 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Advertising pop-up ...

@Helix 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

I've seen that before, most likely a third party app causing this. Boot in >>> safe mode  > if you don't see the pop up then it is a third party app, which means that you have to uninstall app by app until you find the culprit

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)