account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

remote play woes

Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

remote play woes

bought this tablet specifically for the remote playing function on ps4. Ive had a psvita for over a year now and hardly any problems using remote play, only really the control issue using the rear touch pad for the shoulder buttons. Gave me hand cramps. So I decided to sell it on eBay and get the xperia z3 tablet compact. All I can say so far is that it's completely useless. Disconnection messages and laggy gameplay every 30 seconds or so. I'm on a 5GHZ Virginia router 45mbps, PlayStation is connected via Ethernet cable. There's no reason why this shouldn't work flawlessly. Totally unacceptable. Anyone got any ideas? Should I take it back for a refund or will there likely be an update to resolve this? 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: remote play woes

I wonder if you have other apps that might creating this lag, perhaps several of your apps are uploading/downloading while you try to remote play 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)