account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia z3 tablet wireless charging

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia z3 tablet wireless charging

Guys I own my z3 tablet almost a year now and I dont know if it supports wireless or quick charging, can anyone tell me the truth?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Genius
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia z3 tablet wireless charging

Hey @Luksona2002,

As @viridis said, the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact does not support wireless charging. It does however support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, using a compatible charger.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

2 REPLIES
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Wireless charging. No
Charging via dock. Yes.
Quick charging. Yes up to quickcharge 2.0
Genius
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hey @Luksona2002,

As @viridis said, the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact does not support wireless charging. It does however support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, using a compatible charger.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.