account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

With a cracked screen - how can I transfer contacts etc to an iPhone

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

With a cracked screen - how can I transfer contacts etc to an iPhone

I cannot get the app to transfer my contacts and other data held on the phone to an iPhone, as the crack stops me entering commands. Can anyone suggest how I might be able to do this? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: With a cracked screen - how can I transfer contacts etc to an iPhone

Hi @Cirrus99, sorry to hear about what has happened to your tablet. Slightly frowning Face

If the screen is still working and showing the normal UI, you can with the help of a mouse and a OTG adapter maneuver the screen using the mouse cursor.

I have written a guide about this here at our forum that has all the steps / information that you need so I recommend that you take a look at the guide! Slightly smiling Face

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-perform-a-backup-transfer-data-when-the-touch-screen-isn/m...

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.