account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Cant connect to wifi

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Cant connect to wifi

My z3 XPERIA Tablet all of the sudden stopped working with wifi. Mobile network works but not wifi. No matter what I do it doesn't connect.

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cant connect to wifi

Hi @Respectanimaalrights, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to connect to your Wi-Fi network and have you tried connecting to different Wi-Fi networks?

To start with, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the network and choose "Forget" if you have it saved > wait for it to show up in the list of available networks again and tap on it > enter the password > Connect. Make sure that you are using the correct password and it's very important that you use lower and upper case letters if you have those in your password.

If you still aren't able to connect, try restarting your device in safe mode and see if you are able to connect to a Wi-Fi network when downloaded applications aren't loaded.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.