account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Album, Musik and Video app don't show content on SD-card after update to marshmellow on XZ3CT

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Album, Musik and Video app don't show content on SD-card after update to marshmellow on XZ3CT

Gerät erkennt anscheinend die Sd-Karte nicht. Ich habe gestern eine neue SD - Karte eingelegt und im Gerät formatiert und Musik aufgespielt. Funktionierte dann auch, aber heute nicht mehr. Dasselbe Problem hatte ich auch bei der alten Sd-Karte, deshalb die neue. Aber irgendwie klappt der Zugriff auf die Sd-Karte nicht, Gerät erkennt diese anscheinend nicht. Mein Arbeitskollege hat das X1, das hat nicht diese Probleme weil das wohl einen besseren Einschub für die Sd-Karte hat. 

Device does not seem to recognize the SD card. Yesterday I inserted a new SD card and formatted in the device and played music. Then it worked, but not anymore. The same problem I had synonymous with the old SD card, so the new. But somehow the access to the SD card does not work, device does not seem to recognize it. My co-worker has the X1, that does not have these problems because it probably has a better slot for the SD card.

GT