account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Accelerometer

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Accelerometer

Hello how to adjust the accelerometer I have it shot down the axis of x 0.5 this is normal I checked usyakimi programs all goes in the same direction

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Accelerometer

try downloading accelerometer calibration apps on Google Play. I dont know how effective those are but its worth trying

software repair using Xperia Companion might also help

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Accelerometer

I've already tried to download and does not work through the computer because I doubt that will help He was shot down by the phone I just reflash  through Engineering menu  and then no calibrator (