account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

unlock code

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

unlock code

Hi 

I have a old z3 comparison that i am giving to my daugter but it is locked to vodafone,  ive contacted vodafone got the unlocking code but when i enter it in it says it has not worked i have checked and i have only 1 attemped left now and not sure what to do can anyone think why this has not worked cheers 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: unlock code

@Ad42 

They probably gave you an incorrect unlock code. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Ive requested the code again so lets see if its the some code but i only have one more attemped left now 

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Ad42 

Before you enter it, contact your Local support  and ask them if they will be able to reset the count in case it doesn't work. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Yeah that a good should cheers will do