account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

exchange email HTML not displayed

Learner
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: exchange email HTML not displayed

Still a bit disappointing that exchange server doesnt work with the standard email app. I hope Sony will fix this if they want to position the xperia Z3compact for professional use which should be the case in view of its price

Inhabitant
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

All my Exchange accounts work just fine on the Z3C, with all formats including HTML. If they didn't, it would be going back to Sony pretty sharpish!

So it may be worth investigating further why HTML messages aren't displaying correctly on yours.Perhaps speak with your Exchange server admin for some more info?

Learner
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Done that and guess what, admin says that exchange server works on every other phone (it indeed works on my old samsung S3) and it works on nine app on the sony compact, so it must be a Sony problem...

One time poster
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Since I use the Z3 for business I cannot use all the alternate mail programs; I don't want an ad in my business mail

I feel really ripped.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Same on the Sony Xperia Z5 html emails do not display just a blank screen with the address of the sender. Haven't been able to find a fix so I have installed Blue Mail. Hope this helps out