account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Z3C getting hot while normal usage

Highlighted
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Z3C getting hot while normal usage

I have the latest Android update and my z3c gets hot after a few moments while i'm reading online, usin Facebook or whatching videos on YouTube (i'm not stressing the Phone at all).

It gets hot in the back where is the Sony logo and in the front at the same height.

Ps: it gets very very hot while charging so I think it's a battery problem.

Any suggestion? 

1 REPLY 1
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Z3 compact getting hot

i have the Z3 compact.  I have notice lately that it is getting unusually hot. I was using the video camera and it said shut down now before it closes itself. Also when I look at my pictures or play music..