account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z3 touch screen issue

Visitor
Message 41 of 49
Message 41 of 49

Re: Z3 touch screen issue

Try enabling the glove mode.

a few press on top of the icons should work. 

still irritating since it was not supposed to be like this

One time poster
Message 42 of 49
Message 42 of 49

my z3 has the same issues with the lower screen < BACK #HOME . RUNNING APPS not responding? is there a way to rectify this issue? thanks

One time poster
Message 43 of 49
Message 43 of 49

I have the same problem my r button don't work can you help us to fix
Learner
Message 44 of 49
Message 44 of 49

All these comments and nothing from Sony says it all. Typing on my useless Xperia z3 phone with so many issues it's not even funny. Typical Sony. Never again

Learner
Message 45 of 49
Message 45 of 49

Does anyone have any update on this issue? Does replacing the screen solve the problem or will it just waste our time and money? Thanks

Visitor
Message 46 of 49
Message 46 of 49

I buyed 4 Sony Z3 in 2015 to my workers and now all have the same issue the touch screen is not working and it happened in few weeks on all 4 telephones. If it is hardware it will not happen in few weeks between the telefones.

Because of this i will not buy a Sony product again.

Sorry Sony i have allways used Sony products but in the future i will not buy again and will not recommend your product to anyone.

Sony you had loose the quality you normaly had before that is not good for your future in this branch.

Learner
Message 47 of 49
Message 47 of 49

You built and sold a dud phone Sony.

No more of your products for me.

One time poster
Message 48 of 49
Message 48 of 49

The letters y,u,g,h,v,b have all stopped working on my Sony Z3. Anyone any ideas? They still work when I am trying on Facebook!

One time poster
Message 49 of 49
Message 49 of 49

My Z3 touch screen going crazy things popping up touch screen not responding to clear it. I did factory resetto factory  nothing works. I did touch screen test it works but try to use it normally it only works a little then it goes crazy opening apps notifications coming down I can't stop it I have to restart phone.if anyone has solution please help