account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z3 compact user in 2019

Adviser
Message 31 of 34
Message 31 of 34

Re: Z3 compact user in 2019

I have a question about camera. Touch focus isnt working, do i have it set wrong ? I point at what i wanna take a picture of, i press on screen where i want to focus but it doesnt change focus at all. I am used to this and want to take pictures like this. And i dont wanna use special camera button. 

Emperor
Message 32 of 34
Message 32 of 34

@xperiafan8 

you are right, it doesn't seemed to be working, I'll keep testing and escalate this, not sure if doing so will make any difference as this phone won't get any new updates. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 33 of 34
Message 33 of 34

Anything new regarding touch focus ?

Adviser
Message 34 of 34
Message 34 of 34

Just wanted to say that i gave up on sony Slightly frowning Face I just couldnt get used to the interface and phone doesnt feel good in hand. I am going to samsung a3 2014/2015 and i got myself s7 edge for taking photos at home.