account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z3 Compact Battery bloating

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Z3 Compact Battery bloating

Hello Sony, my wife and I both bought XPERIA Z3 Compact phones in March 2015. One of them had its battery bloat last year making it unusable, the other one has the same problem now, the bloating prevents the touchscreen from working. Is this done on purpose to make us buy new phones? If that is the case then certainly it won't be a Sony - they should last longer than 2+ years, no?

1 REPLY 1
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Z3 Compact Battery bloating

Здравствуйте,у меня телефон уже 4 года работает.В прошлом году была такая же проблема вздулась батарека,я пошла в сервис и поменяла на новую.А так в инструкциях на любой телефон пишется заводская гарантия на изделие год с момента покупки и срок службы 3 года.А на батарейку гарантия год.По хорошему на любой телефон нужно менять батарейку раз в год.Когда её срок проходит она и вздувается,и долго заряжается,и быстро садится.

Hello, my phone has been working for 4 years already. Last year there was the same problem that the battery swelled, I went to the service and changed it to a new one. And in the instructions, the factory warranty on the product is written on any phone a year from the date of purchase and 3 years service life A good warranty on the battery. On a good phone, you need to change the battery once a year for any phone. When it expires, it swells up and takes a long time to charge and quickly sets down.

gt