account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Z3 compact won't power on correctly

Visitor
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Xperia Z3 compact won't power on correctly

So after having no issues with the phone for 4 years all of a sudden it does not want to power up corretly. It first froze then i restarted the phone (Power button + Volume up key) ever since then when ever i try to power it on it goes until the purple loading screen then freezes and reboots again, continiously doing that on its own. Dnt know how to fix this issue tried to go boot menu but still does the same every time i power it on. if i dnt press (power button + volume up key) it repeats the same process till battery is drained

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xperia Z3 compact won't power on correctly

@Araiks 

you could charge the phone then flash it with Xperifirm 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

How do i go about doing that if i may ask?

Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Visitor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Thanks. Will give it a try

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

@Araiks 

Keep us updated 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Still no luck:'-(

Emperor
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

@Araiks 

In that case you might have to take it apart and inspect it