account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z3 compact always crashes

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Z3 compact always crashes

Leider wurde System UI beendet   Bildschirm schwarz Handy tod, nach reset kann man jetzt noch die PIN eingeben, aber dann kommt wieder leider wurde System UI beendet

Unfortunately, system UI finished screen black cell phone death, after reset you can now enter the PIN, but then again unfortunately System UI was terminated

GT

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia Z3 compact always crashes

Hi @stellan1964,

Welcome to the community,

I am sorry to hear about the software issues you seem to have, let's see if I can help.

When the device shows the error message are you able to use it in any way or does the handset simply not respond to any input?

The reason I ask is if possible you may be able to clear the UI application data to help remove any bad data.

Please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

hi jake-sony xperia support,
my problem is, when I log in to the handystart immediately the system unfortunately was terminated ui. I press ok then my screen is black and I can not do anything anymore. After trying different antivirus apps and every time the problem came up, I have now removed the virus program and my phone is now working smoothly again.
best regards andrea

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @stellan1964,

Thanks for the info, I am glad you resolved the issue. let me know if you have any issues in the future.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Translation via Google Translate:

Thank you, I will do it!

Dankeschön, werde ich machen!