account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

This is correct hard reset from my z3 compact?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

This is correct hard reset from my z3 compact?

I want to do a hard reset on my xperia z3 compact phone, I'm from Brazil and I'm following this tutorial here------> hard reset I just want the opinion of cough if it's correct nothing better than the opinion of you who understand of the subject. sorry my english because I'm from Brazil, thank you all.

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: This is correct hard reset from my z3 compact?

@NinTavares 

you can use Xperia Companion (with a computer)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: This is correct hard reset from my z3 compact?

Hi @NinTavares, welcome to our forum!

If you want to delete all data stored on the internal storage and reinstall the latest available software, performing a software repair using Xperia Companion is the only option. You can also just do a normal factory reset.

Just remember that both resets will delete all data stored on the internal storage, such as pictures, applications and so on, so you may want to create a backup before you reset the device.

I hope that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.