account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

System UI has been stopped

SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

System UI has been stopped

Im getting error messages about system ui stopping. Yesterday I got it once and today I had it three times. After the message I have to turn off and on the device.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: System UI has been stopped

@Malpkakefirek 

You should boot your device in >>> safe mode for couple of hours, if you don't experience the same issue then it's a third party acting up.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Malpkakefirek 

You should boot your device in >>> safe mode for couple of hours, if you don't experience the same issue then it's a third party acting up.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yeah, it was propable an app. I uninstalled a couple and I didn't get the error since then. Thank you very much

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Malpkakefirek 

Anytime Slightly smiling Face