account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sudden Death of Sony xperia Z3 Compact

Enthusiast
Message 81 of 442
Message 81 of 442

Re: Sudden Death of Sony xperia Z3 Compact

Use a tooth-pick to pull out the info sheet, works supper!

Enthusiast
Message 82 of 442
Message 82 of 442

Mines week37 as well.. So did u go to berjaya plaza orange?
Inhabitant
Message 83 of 442
Message 83 of 442

Wow, this thread is really growing. I originally wanted to buy iphone 5s but decided to buy this phone instead because I'm a huge fan of Sony and I'm OK with android. Looks like I end up with an expensive fragile phone that might die or crack (hottest topic on Z3C) anytime soon. And my phone's no longer waterproof.
Enthusiast
Message 84 of 442
Message 84 of 442

I thought of selling of my z3c after servicing before they announce z4 and the price of z3c drop.. But theres a fear that the phone could still be faulty after repair and selling a faulty device is not my thing.. Could very well be my last xperia phone, sad..
Inhabitant
Message 85 of 442
Message 85 of 442

@shangjeen, so have u go to plaza berjaya service center?

Inhabitant
Message 86 of 442
Message 86 of 442

UPDATE:

i had go to plaza berjaya this morning... But as i say my phone is working fine for tis few days... And i tell the person at the counter, she say that maybe the phone is getting the latest update and the problem have fix...As she said to me that this is a software problem. And she say maybe i can leave the phone here to test 2-3 days or just hold by myself and using few more days...if the problem come again i can send to here... She say that the repair time should be around 1 week if the phone really have problem...so i take back the phone without leaving there. i will try using few more days or maybe weeks to know will it auto switch off again or not...

Inhabitant
Message 87 of 442
Message 87 of 442

i had found out mine is also the batch of 14W37

Enthusiast
Message 88 of 442
Message 88 of 442

Steve: no 2mrw around 12 il go.. I dont think is software related, well im sure when i show them the phone it will work fine.. But not for a very long time.. I manage to on my z3c just now and charge it for about 40-45mins b4 it switch off by itself when in charge. U better bring yours for service if it turn off again.. Will update u guys 2mrw on how it goes
Inhabitant
Message 89 of 442
Message 89 of 442

@shangjeen, yes i will bring it to service if the problem come to me again... please update the information u get after u go there tomorrow...back up all ur thing in the phone 1st if possible... good luck

Enthusiast
Message 90 of 442
Message 90 of 442

I send my phone for servicing already, i just told them could be motherboard problem.. She tried switching on but fail, but she didnt say whats the problem yet.. Guess have to wait for their call. There was quite a number of ppl sending and collrcting their phones..