account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Status bar/Notification pull down difficult in home screen

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 341 of 344
Message 341 of 344

Re: Problem to access notification in Portait mode

It has absolutely nothing to do with the touchscreen. The touchscreen works fine. if you watch the sony background you will see it move when you drag down from the top. this is clearly a software problem in wich the notification drop down isnt working. also when the phone is locked the notification drop down is working fine in portrait. 

I really dont understand why sony would release an update with this big a flaw and doesnt hot fix this with a minor update.

Im using a Z3. I read different devices with the same problem. So it looks like Sony broke their older devices on purpose. Its too bad. The Z3 is my spare phone wich i need to use for a while now. And with this the phone is alot less usefull. When seeing this all happen im sure not switching back to sony. Just wow!! how they brick their phones like this.

One time poster
Message 342 of 344
Message 342 of 344

Re: Status bar open difficulty in home screen

notification bar will not pull down in Xperia G3121

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 343 of 344
Message 343 of 344

Re: Z3C the notification status bar cannot pull down

I have same roblem

One time poster
Message 344 of 344
Message 344 of 344

Re: Z3C the notification status bar cannot pull down

Some Solution: go > Play Store > search >Status Bar Launcher (with blue icon and "Ideal for large screens" text) - it will make icon at your Desktop, so when you click on it - dropdown menu and Notification bar will work. 

Btw there is also extra problem that screen is unable to rotate anymore, with Auto-rotate enabled.

SONY its 2019 and still no Solution from you! Wake up! Giveus bugfix!