account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia Z3 compact infinite bootloop on logo after a photo

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Sony Xperia Z3 compact infinite bootloop on logo after a photo

Hello,

i recently acquired a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact from a guy, the phone was unused (only open box) with all accessories. Two ago i wanted to start using it so i connected my Gmail account. Everything was fine until i take a photo. Phone was not responding for about one second then rebooted. After it displays Sony logo, it keeps rebooting.

A small video about it can be found here

I tried all recommandations from this link https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3compact/faq/system-&-performance/i-cannot-power-on-... without success.

While it keeps restarting, if i connect it to PC i'll have this : xpria.PNG

I do not understand it because there were not security on it. Then i tried to repair it

After repairing with Xperia Companion, the bootloop still continue. I don't know what to do now please if someone can help.