account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia Z3 compact damaged by water :(

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Sony Xperia Z3 compact damaged by water :(

Sony Xperia Z3 compact damaged by water Slightly frowning Face
my phone not turning on can u guys help me?

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sony Xperia Z3 compact damaged by water :(

Hi @lashiko,

I am sorry to hear about this.

In such a case I would suggest that you get the handset to a service agent for assessment, they will be able to check the device for you to find out if this was due to a defect.

Please use my signature below to find contact details for Sony Mobile Customer Care below.

Let me know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

hi ,

my xperia z3+ screen is not working and i think this is because of water damage ,there is bit drop of water visible in front camera .

please help to resolve

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi @aquilish,

Sorry to hear that, as mentioned above if the issue is related to water you are best to get the handset to a service agent so the device can be checked out.

I suggest using my signature to find the contact details for your region and giving them a call to see if they can help further.

Let me know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Also my z3c got ruined by water but it was on warranty so i sent it to Sony and they fixed it for free.