The Xperia™ Diagnostics application can test a specific function or run a full diagnostic test to check if your Xperia™ device is working properly.
- Assess potential hardware or software issues on your Xperia™ device.
- Analyse how well applications perform on your device.
- Log the number of dropped calls during the previous ten days.
- Identify installed software and provide useful details about your device.
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Diagnostics.
- Swipe to the TEST tab and select a test from the list.
- Follow the instructions and tap YES or NO to confirm if the feature works.
- Tap Done.
The Diagnostics application is pre-installed on most Android™ devices from Sony. If the Diagnostics option is not available under Settings > About phone or from the Tools menu in the Support application, you can download a light version using the Play Store™ application.