account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen goes black when making a call

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 271 of 272
Message 271 of 272

Re: Screen goes black when making a call

I believe it's dust. 

I had to have my battery changed, so they cleaned up the inside of the phone. 

I haven't had the issue since then.

One time poster
Message 272 of 272
Message 272 of 272

Re: Screen goes black when making a call

The isdue was looked as a royal pain, as I had this isdui and googled it a lot and trued many trickes but finally, I took it to a reoair shop, and he helped to fix it!

Whu this issue occurs?

Your Sony handphone got a light sendor to detect the time you put your phone to ear, it sense the light and darkness! Due to some reasons it intrupted, for my case, the touch screen is not properly attached to case so light penetrated to phone inside or the sensir connection is dc sometime, 

Once the screen goes black, I just push slowly the touch screen, around the top, and screen goes on!

You try this, if it works just use a black tape to avoid light or tight the contacts

Hope you gux it