account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Photos on Z3 Compact

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Photos on Z3 Compact

Just a quick question Ive been out today to try the camera on my phone out and used the auto mode to take some photos, they look fantastic on the phone and very clear but as soon as I opened them on my PC they are very blurry, Is there a way to get the pictures as clear on my pc as on my phone? or is there a different setting I should select on my phone for future refrence which make pictures on the PC better?

Thanks for your help

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Photos on Z3 Compact

You should read this:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/Bad-quality-of-photos-when-transferring-to-PC/td-p/943750/p...

The phone will enhance all photos with X-Reality.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Looks way better on Media Go, is there a way to download it from there?

Thanks again Alex!

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

I will try to come back with an answer. Meanwhile @uliwooly might know something.

LE: @BoroParmo I do not use media go, but see if this helps.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Will have a play about with it and keep checking back

Thanks!

Emperor
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@BoroParmo

take screenshots of the pictures, that way you get to keep an image as you see it on your phone. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

@BoroParmo It seems the pictures should be in my pictures folder.