account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Phone freeza

SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Phone freeza

I have had my z3 compact since its been available on handtech......Ordered it to Portugal.

Quite happy with the device but theres a catch, I just had the phone freeze on me whilst playing real racing 3 and now i  can t do anything, the device goes into sleep mode and only showms me the screen of the game its frozen at and since the battery is non removable i have no idea how to get it to restart without haing to wait for the battery to drain out. HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Phone freeza

Press and hold power & volume up for 5 to 10 seconds 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Press and hold power & volume up for 5 to 10 seconds 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Did you downloaded the game from the play store? if you did then it could be a compatibility issue, this is up to the game developers to address, contact the game devs

Highlighted
Adept
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Open the bottom left cover (the one that covers where you put your sim).

Next - you will see a little yellow button - on the left side where the SIM slides in

Push that button with a small pointed object until the phone shuts off...

Hope this helps,

- John

Emperor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

That's another way to do it, just be careful not to press the button to hard as its quite fragile 

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

thanks guys, it worked.....

this really is a good piece of gear, it heats up a bit playing this game though....

and im not to confident taking it into water tkaing into account what i ve read on other posts. Thanks again.

Emperor
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

That's normal, that the phone will heat up while playing games, don't worry about it. As for waterproof, it should work just fine, BUT make sure that ALL the covers/flaps are firmly closed.