account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Overheating and Phantom touching.

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Overheating and Phantom touching.

For about a month now I've been experiencing these problems. So bad that it's hard to even use the keyboard right now cause it wants to tweak out and touch other things by itself all the time when I even barely have my fingers on the screen at times. I already tried safe mode, leaving my phone off to cool and that's not even working. I got this phone used and in great condition a year and a half ago and I'm all of the sudden having severe touchscreen issues. Any legit solutions to fix the problem? + I took of my case and screen protector to see if that would've changed anything and it didn't. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Overheating and Phantom touching.

Turn off glove mode. SETTINGS>DISPLAY 

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Overheating and Phantom touching.

Glove mode was turned off.