account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Need Repair but cant get IMEI/ID Number

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Need Repair but cant get IMEI/ID Number

The thing is my Touchscreen is completely defect and isentz working and course I havent got the knowhow ho to findout the IMEI number without touchscreen. And for requesting Repair they need my ID/IMEI Number so what I am supposed to do.

4 REPLIES 4
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Need Repair but cant get IMEI/ID Number

Under one of the flaps should be a pull out tab with that info on

http://support.sonymobile.com/gb/xperiaz3compact/userguide/IMEI-number/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Need Repair but cant get IMEI/ID Number

Hi Lauziex,

Welcome to the community,

The IMEI is also located on the box and likely on your invoice, remember to look for the number that starts with 3 and is 15 digits long.

Let us know how you get on.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Cannot find my IMEI/ID Number for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

Hi All:

I purchased a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact from Amazon it is a Non GSM product, how to know that it is an original Tablet, I cannot find the IMEI number to check it, and all is appear is something called IDID number.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Cannot find my IMEI/ID Number for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

Are you asking for Xperia Z3 Compact phone or Z3 Compact Tablet?

If you bought Z3 Compact Tablet Wifi edition (no GSM module) it has a serial number called IDID. This number should be visible on the box of the device.

I'm not sure how in Z3CT, but on mine Z2 Tablet Wifi serial number is printed on the bottom side of the frame.

Best regards,
Sergio PL

--
Xperia Z3 Compact / Nexus 7 (2012)