account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

My z3c micro stops and does not work for few seconds, then re-works...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

My z3c micro stops and does not work for few seconds, then re-works...

Hello all,

When I call or when someone calls me, after few seconds of conversation, my micro stops working and I can hear my contact saying "allo ? allo ? allo ?" because he does not hear me anymore.
After few seconds (usually ~10 seconds) he can hear me and we can talk and continue our conversation normally.

Of course I have called support, then done all updates, initialisations and so on... But alas the same problem remains.

Actually Sony phone assistance seems to be busy, so I hope one of you there could know the issue and its solution...

Cordially,
Guy

inventer : trouver, concevoir, imaginer, avoir l’idée de quelque chose de nouveau, une machine, un procédé, une technique, un système ; créer, découvrir...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: My z3c micro stops and does not work for few seconds, then re-works...

Strange one however try using or making and receiving calls in safe mode and if the issue is resolved then this would indicate a 3rd party app issue however if it's not then it could be software or even hardware - Please report back your findings

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Strange one however try using or making and receiving calls in safe mode and if the issue is resolved then this would indicate a 3rd party app issue however if it's not then it could be software or even hardware - Please report back your findings

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

YES Thommo, many, many thanks for this good information !

After re-boot in safe mode (I did not knew it was possible, thanks again !) it worked well, so I suspected a French telecom operator app (the "Orange" app to inform French folks with the same problem) and after removing this, all seems to work well as it has to work.

So : happy I am, and I thank you very much :-)

nota bene : when I re-booted in normal mode after re-booting in safe one, I had some re-configuration to do like re-install some widgets, but nothing very bad.

Cordially, 
Guy

inventer : trouver, concevoir, imaginer, avoir l’idée de quelque chose de nouveau, une machine, un procédé, une technique, un système ; créer, découvrir...