account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Multitask after update 6.0.1 (Marshmallows)

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 31 of 36
Message 31 of 36

Re: Found a bunch of bugs after the new Update. Am I the only one?

@uliwooly there is no stamina mode in the latest update. Doze is like always on and does whatever it wants to do
Emperor
Message 32 of 36
Message 32 of 36

Re: Found a bunch of bugs after the new Update. Am I the only one?

@PapaFraku

That reply was for @Restore as he has the Z3+ 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 33 of 36
Message 33 of 36

Re: Z3C - Dialer, SMS, Setings, ... - LAG opening after update from 5.1.1. to MM .575

Posted by user: daddo

"Anyway, this is kinda strange, lag manifests this way: in response to launching app (Dialer let say) "window"/app pops up immediately but is is empty/white and only after a sec/two content shows up (for Dialer recent call list, favourites/frequent contacts, search). Minimizing app and immediately opening again is ok (it is in cache, background, memory, wonderland or something smile happy), instant content shows up. But if I lounch another app after minimizing dialer and then start dialer again - lag in Dialer is there. As if somehow Dialer is killed in background and need to relounch again from the start (even full relounch should not take that long anyway). Same as killing it in recent activities. All other stock apps behave this way. It is realy annoying to see such a powerfull phone lags in this basic STOCK apps."

Same here, lag when open stock apps (settings, dialer, contacts...) I think is memory management problem and is very annoying. Hopefully sony fix that on next marshmallow build.

One time poster
Message 34 of 36
Message 34 of 36

My ram memory is getting full

I have sufficient memory space in device and Sd card but my ram memory is getting full how can I clear the memory
Emperor
Message 35 of 36
Message 35 of 36

Re: My ram memory is getting full

@VSKumar

You don't have to, Android will free up RAM as needed. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 36 of 36
Message 36 of 36

Re: Multitask after update 6.0.1 (Marshmallows)