account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Multitask after update 6.0.1 (Marshmallows)

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 21 of 36
Message 21 of 36

Re: Few problems since the new update

@Bekammk

Repair the phone with XC, it will smooth things out

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 22 of 36
Message 22 of 36

Phone is naff since installation of latest update

Updated a couple of weeks ago and my z3 compact has been slow, battery life is rubbish and it gets really hot, all since the latest software update - anyone else having similar problems?
It was absolutely fine before; no storage issues, battery would last all day (now charging two to three times in the day ONTOP of the the nighttime charge), and the it wouldn't get as hot as it does now (even with slight use).
One time poster
Message 23 of 36
Message 23 of 36

Re: Few problems since the new update

Guys i see SOLVED in the title but can't find where... I got the same problem and it's really annoying, especially considering that my tablet with less resources goes far better... 

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 24 of 36
Message 24 of 36

Found a bunch of bugs after the new Update. Am I the only one?

Hello there Slightly smiling Face
After the update to 6.0.1 on my Z3 Compact I collected some bugs I noticed. I want to know if some of you noticed them too.

- When I want to write a quick reply with the new feature in Whatsapp my screen doesn't react anymore. So I'm on my lock screen, tap the quick reply button and after that the screen doesn't react anymore. I don't know if it's just Whatsapp or because of the new update.

- The WiFi signal disappears. I'm on my phone and I turn WiFi on. And after 5 seconds of having a signal it just disappears.

- And the RAM Management is very bad. Once I just opened Hay Day and had to switch to Whatsapp for a message. And when I went back to Hay Day it had to restart the whole game.

- There are also heating problems. I play games as long as before I made the update and it is so hot afterwards on the backside.

- And I also can't find the notifications numbers above my apps on the Xperia Home Launcher.

If there are questions just ask. Because I want to know if I'm the only one. Sony support via email didn't help at all. There was just an automatic reply.

Emperor
Message 25 of 36
Message 25 of 36

Re: Found a bunch of bugs after the new Update. Am I the only one?

@PapaFraku

I believe most of them have been posted before, you could use the search bar, but it'll be wise to re-install the latest update, it should smooth things out

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 26 of 36
Message 26 of 36

Okay thanks. I'll try it. I am just a little bit annoyed by the fact, that Sony itself isn't able to help me...

One time poster
Message 27 of 36
Message 27 of 36

How would you go about re-installing the latest updates? 

Emperor
Message 28 of 36
Message 28 of 36

@PapaFraku

This is a user based forum, so you could contact your Local support

@litch

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

Learner
Message 29 of 36
Message 29 of 36

I am having xperia Z3 plus with latest update of 6.0.1.
My issue is that notification led is not blinking when am having a missed call or text messag when the screen is locked. But while changing the fone led is lighting. And when battery is low the led is blinking.. And in text message setting led notification is ticked.
I have done the test at that time led is blinking in all color.
Any body having any idea about this
Emperor
Message 30 of 36
Message 30 of 36

@Restore

Do you have stamina mode on? or doze on?