Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2016-06-27 11:17 PM
2016-07-11 11:37 AM
2016-07-18 09:33 AM
Guys i see SOLVED in the title but can't find where... I got the same problem and it's really annoying, especially considering that my tablet with less resources goes far better...
2016-07-19 08:07 PM
After the update to 6.0.1 on my Z3 Compact I collected some bugs I noticed. I want to know if some of you noticed them too.
- When I want to write a quick reply with the new feature in Whatsapp my screen doesn't react anymore. So I'm on my lock screen, tap the quick reply button and after that the screen doesn't react anymore. I don't know if it's just Whatsapp or because of the new update.
- The WiFi signal disappears. I'm on my phone and I turn WiFi on. And after 5 seconds of having a signal it just disappears.
- And the RAM Management is very bad. Once I just opened Hay Day and had to switch to Whatsapp for a message. And when I went back to Hay Day it had to restart the whole game.
- There are also heating problems. I play games as long as before I made the update and it is so hot afterwards on the backside.
- And I also can't find the notifications numbers above my apps on the Xperia Home Launcher.
If there are questions just ask. Because I want to know if I'm the only one. Sony support via email didn't help at all. There was just an automatic reply.
2016-07-19 08:10 PM
I believe most of them have been posted before, you could use the search bar, but it'll be wise to re-install the latest update, it should smooth things out
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)
2016-07-19 08:13 PM
Okay thanks. I'll try it. I am just a little bit annoyed by the fact, that Sony itself isn't able to help me...
2016-07-19 08:30 PM
2016-07-19 09:50 PM