account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Low battery profile 15%

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Low battery profile 15%

Hello,

Sony Z3 Compact, Android 5.1.1

When battery reach 15%, automatically  a 'low battery' notification appears, and starting from this point a red light notification happens.

In power management -> Stamina mode i can set a percentage for low-battery mode (i set it at 5%, plus a lot of things to not be available), but this is not reated to this "standard" percentage 15%.

Is ther any place where i can adjust this percentage? (15)

Is ther any way/option to avoid / eliminate the red light indicator when battery goes down bellow the standard percentage of  15%

(i am not talking about percentage adjustable in power management -> stamina mode -> low-battery mode)

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Low battery profile 15%

Hi Kiu_RO,

What @uliwooly has stated is correct, this happens in all our devices and cannot be turned off by any normal means.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

@Kiu_RO

That's how it's meant to work.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi Kiu_RO,

What @uliwooly has stated is correct, this happens in all our devices and cannot be turned off by any normal means.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.