account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Lollipop 🍭 ruined my compact

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Lollipop 🍭 ruined my compact

How can that be done?  Grinning Face

Thanks.

Adept
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

You're dreamin if you think you are protected by a Sony warranty.

Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Sony Losing its innovation and Difrentiality

Here are my thoughts as a current xperia user, never had a single sony product in before the z1c and now z3c , only one sony wega tv lying in guests room.From year 2004-2013 had few nokia phones and when symbian died bought a couple od Samsung as they were leading in Android race (never liked it though personally) great products but didn't liked. Didn't picked up a sony because of bad reviews and tft screen tech. And bad compression in camera output (my nokia n8 12mpx outshine xperia z and zl ) . Then the race for phablets comes in phone's with 5.0 in screen became normal and a pain for my small hands and single hand usage .just when i was leaning towards apple a leak came out as xperia z1 mini (compact) and waited for it . was happy you finally opted ips over tft , size was good build quality was good , and waterproof too (that was a problem though) used it for a while, and bought z3c as an upgrade . loved the innovation you did , loved the clean ui. Zippyness, sound quality, camera, feel in hand . for me it was a perfect phone . but things goes wrong , lollipop came out , and you rollout a uncooked firmware to public, all that good battery backup, ease of use , hi-res sound messed up, music replaced walkman , ui messed up, switching between clear audio needed extra button press, app drawer looked like stolen from booring htc, most things required extra steps to complete. The reason i choose sony for doing something different is gone and my device feel like a mixture of several products of other companies.
Thanks, hope you start doing what you did best.
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

you can you flashtool and ftf file for your z3c as per region . check out xda z3c threads for step wise info .