account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

FM Radio, unable to tune radio channel

SOLVED
Learner
Message 31 of 34
Message 31 of 34

Re: FM Radio, unable to tune radio channel

Was wondering why this has never worked, it would be a nice feature to have but for me the voice detection is more important.  Unfortunate that developers don't seem able to issue a proper fix.

Regular
Message 32 of 34
Message 32 of 34

Still no solution for me. When will this issue be resolved?

One time poster
Message 33 of 34
Message 33 of 34

@Bobban same here, I realised today despite all my affords the radio gets nothing but static noise. I don't listen it everyday so it may be broken some days ago. yI'm very sad about it.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 34 of 34
Message 34 of 34

This worked! Genius! Thank you ... I was really frustrated that I couldn't use the radio.