account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Double Tap to wake up app

One time poster
Message 31 of 33
Message 31 of 33

Re: Double Tap to wake up app

This issue still exists in the latest Android 6.0.1 Update for my Xperia Z3 Compact. I thought I could give Tap-to-wake a new chance but I had to deactivate it again after a few days. The phone still gets unlocked while in my pocket.

@Rickard: Is there a chance to get this annoying bug fixed in one of the next releases? It would be really nice if we could actually use tap to wake.

One time poster
Message 32 of 33
Message 32 of 33

Same here.....no I think the best for me is to sell my Z3 and switch to a Phone which checks the proximity and lux sensor (for waterproof Bike Cases) to stop accidentally unlock
Regular
Message 33 of 33
Message 33 of 33

Same thing here. I begin to feel totally abandoned by Sony